Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Putting my Head in the Clouds

I am down in Goldsboro, NC working towards my instrument rating. It is nice to be down here in the sun and warmth compared to the freezing rain that was coming down in Lawrenceville when I left there yesterday morning.

An instrument rating allows you to fly in weather that is cloudy or rainy as opposed to the visual/good weather flying that I am limited to now. I passed my written exam last week in Princeton and now I am down here wrapping up my instrument flight training in Glodsboro. It was an interesting first day and my mind is starting to get wrapped around the information (and it is a LOT of information). I finished up the day with flying 3 perfect ILS approaches in a row. God, that feels really good.

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment