Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Change of Plans

We are still in San Fransisco and happy to be here. This morning when we met for breakfast Jerry told me that he did not feel so good. After moving all over the place yesterday I felt kind of beat and tired as well.

We decided to stay another day here in the city so we both went back to our hotel rooms and napped for a while. I have to tell you, it felt great to catch some shut eye in the middle of the day.

In the afternoon I ran some errands and then came back to the hotel and did some work for a while. Around 9pm I met a good friend, Dennis, at a wine bar next door to the hotel. We had a great time catching up. Not long after he arrived one of the women in the bar came up to Dennis. Turns out that she dates Dennis' old room mate. Anyway, as we were all winding down, We stepped outside to meet the woman's (Sara's) friends. As Dennis left they were just leaving to head to a bar and they invited me along. I had a really nice time getting to know them a bit and sitting with them at their table. Thanks for the chats outside Aaron!

Tomorrow: Shelter Cove, CA and Lake Tahoe!

2 comments:

  1. Clark,
    So wonderful to see you last night. As per usual, short and very sweet (more emphasis on the later). I look forward to many more times. I'm loving reading your blog; it makes sense why others are enjoying reading it. Hope the travels continue to go well and you had clear weather for your landing up north and wayward journey to Tahoe.
    Keep on keeping on,
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis! It was great to see you as well. Looking forward to ya'll being on the east coast soon. All the best to you both.

    ReplyDelete